Franklin Truck Accident Lawyer
Years of Experience Dealing Specifically with Truck Accident Cases
The Park Law Firm has the experience and the track record to handle cases involving trucks and commercial vehicles. As a firm, we are nationally recognized and have achieved great success in various trucking cases. We firmly believe in fighting for justice for our clients after they have been hurt due to a dangerous truck driver, negligent trucking company, or reckless manufacturer.
Whether you live in Franklin or surrounding areas, we are your go-to firm for personable and insightful counsel following a serious truck accident. The Park Law Firm has built an exceedingly trusted reputation over the years. Not only do we have a long list of more than satisfied clients, but other attorneys seek out our help when involved in trucking litigation. Our knowledge of commercial trucking laws, maintenance, regulations, and due diligence when handling such cases has resulted in favorable results for victims and families in such matters.
We are here to help. Call our firm at (931) 450-4904 to set up a consult with a Franklin truck accident lawyer.
Who Can I Hold Liable for a Truck Accident?
People often think that the truck driver responsible for the accident is the only party who may be held accountable for their injuries and damages. That isn’t always the case, however.
For example, you may be able to hold the following accountable:
- A third driver who played fa part in the accident
- The trucking company who hired the driver
- The manufacturer of defective truck parts
- A mechanic or technician who failed to identify issues
From a lack of training for employees to poorly maintained driving records, truck companies can often play a serious role in these types of accidents. Likewise, manufacturers, truckers, and other parties can all be held liable if any or all were at fault in any way. For example, a trucker may have failed to properly secure the cargo on their trailer or a manufacturer may have developed a defective tire, leading to a blowout. Whatever the case, it requires skilled investigation and detailed research to develop a strong claim and prove liability.
Choosing the Right Advocate for Your Case
When involved in a truck accident, it is imperative that you get yourself a Franklin truck accident attorney who is equipped to help, especially as trucking companies and their insurers are involved: you can be sure they have attorneys too!
Although many attorneys may advertise that they handle these kinds of cases, most do not have the experience or background to handle these complex matters. In the end, you may end up settling for only a fraction of what you really are entitled to.
At The Park Law Firm, we have a checklist of questions we go through in order that you can choose the attorney that is right for you.
What Should You Look for in a Truck Accident Attorney:
- Does the attorney dedicate the major part of their practice to handling these types of cases?
- Has the attorney recovered millions of dollars, each year, in truck accident settlements or verdicts?
- Do other lawyers refer their truck accident cases to them?
- Is there a dedicated team of experts who investigate the truck accident cases they have?
- Are they members of accident litigation groups, such as APITLA or ITLG?
- Do they handle small volumes of serious injury cases per lawyer? (10 to 15)
- Do they know about the different electronic data that is kept in a truck’s computer system?
- Are they familiar with the federal regulations that govern truck operations?
The Franklin truck accident lawyer at The Park Law Firm is specifically selected to specialize in and meet all the criteria necessary for handling truck accident cases. If you are contemplating hiring someone to represent you or your family in this kind of case, take a look at our checklist and make sure they meet all of these areas.
Interested in discussing your case with our firm? Simply call (931) 450-4904 today.