Franklin Tractor Trailer Accident Lawyer
15+ Years’ Experience Resolving Complex Accident Claims
Local roads and highways are filled with tractor trailers and other large commercial trucks. These trucks often weigh 80,000 pounds, far exceeding the weight and size of an average passenger vehicle. When a collision occurs between a tractor trailer and regular car, SUV, or truck, it can be devastating. At The Park Law Firm, we have seen the damage that these larger vehicles can do. We know how serious the damages and injuries can be—especially to the victims that experience them firsthand. That is why we utilize our 15+ years of experience, proven skill, and insightful knowledge to help clients in such cases.
If you would like to discuss your case with a seasoned Franklin tractor trailer accident lawyer, turn to The Park Law Firm. You can set up a free consultation by calling (931) 450-4904.
What Caused Your Tractor Trailer Accident?
Many injury victims don’t realize that their accident was caused by a truck driver’s or truck company’s negligence. In some cases, victims may not even realize that they can hold these parties accountable for their negligence. At The Park Law Firm, we get to work right away for our clients determining the cause of their collision.
Tractor trailer accidents may be caused by the following:
- Unsecured loads
- Lack of brake, tire, and light checks
- Inadequate rest breaks
- Too close of a following distance
- Violations of weight restrictions
- Distracted or drowsy driving
- Speeding, aggressive lane changing, etc.
- Failure to adjust to dangerous weather conditions
- Drunk or drugged driving
Once we are able to identify the cause of the accident, we can begin to build a claim demonstrating the fault of the truck driver, company, manufacturer, mechanic, or any other party that may be liable.
I’ve Been in a Truck Accident. What’s Next?
No one can plan for what to do following a truck or tractor trailer accident. Every situation is unique, meaning that you will need to respond according to your circumstances. There are, however, certain steps that an individual can take following an accident to ensure they have the strongest claim possible.
If you’ve been in a tractor trailer accident in Tennessee, make sure to:
- Check on all parties in your vehicle before doing anything else
- Call the police or 911 to report the accident and get medical help if necessary
- Document the scene as best as possible (videos, photographs, notes, etc.)
- Go to your doctor for regular checkups following the accident—even if you don’t “feel” injured
- Hire an attorney who can help you get ahold of driving records, log books, and other key information
- Never accept the first offer from an insurance company unless directed by legal counsel
- Develop a strong case with your lawyer through careful investigation, accident reconstruction, expert testimony, and more
When you hire The Park Law Firm, you can rest assured knowing that we help you craft the most compelling and effective truck accident claim possible. Our Franklin tractor trailer accident attorney has recovered millions of dollars for our clients since 1999. Our entire team is ready to advocate on your behalf following such a serious accident.
Have you or a loved one been injured in a truck accident? Call our personal injury firm today at (931) 450-4904.