Franklin Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Victim of Medical Negligence? The Park Law Firm Is Here.
Has a dentist caused you harm? Were you mistreated in any of the local hospitals, doctors’ offices, or other medical facilities? Was your newborn injured during delivery? Did your pharmacist prepare your medication incorrectly, causing you to have a severe allergic reaction?
You put an enormous amount of trust in the doctors. They took an oath to do no harm. You trust that every health care provider subscribes to the same ethics you, however, this isn’t always the case. If you or a loved one has suffered due to the medical negligence or malpractice of a healthcare provider, you deserve justice.
The Park Law Firm is here to help you pursue the compensation you are owed. Call (931) 450-4904 to speak with a Franklin medical malpractice attorney.
Trust Our Firm for Reliable, Caring Counsel
We understand how devastating it is to be a victim of medical negligence. Not only are you suffering mentally and physically, you also have medical bills piling up with no resolution in sight. Then you have the stress of dealing with the insurance company that hinders you from receiving the money you need for bills and expenses. The dedicated team at The Park Law Firm knows how to navigate these types of claims and can provide the support and guidance you need at this time. Our goal is to hold the negligent health care provider responsible for your pain and suffering.
When you call our firm, you get the following:
- Compassionate, understanding legal counsel
- Insightful and aggressive advocacy rooted in 15+ years’ experience
- Detailed investigation into your case for a strong claim
- Lawyer with thorough understanding of medical malpractice laws
- Contingency fee representation—you don’t pay unless we win
Sean Park has litigated numerous cases over the years, recovering millions of dollars for injury victims through diligent representation. While he has a reputation for being an effective litigator in the legal world, he is known in the local community as being a related people person.
First Steps Following an Incident of Medical Malpractice
Many people do not even realize they have been a victim of medical negligence or malpractice until a long amount of time has passed. They may be timid to bring up issues to or about their doctor—or may simply trust that their doctor knew what they were doing. Unfortunately, the trust our society places in doctors can often lead to devastating injuries.
If you suspect medical malpractice occurred, consider the following steps:
- Get a medical assessment to determine if your claim is valid – If another doctor or professional in the same field confirms that you were mistreated, you know it is important to move forward.
- Contact the medical professional before pursuing legal action – Get an understanding of what may have gone wrong or what missteps were taken in your treatment.
- Contact the medical licensing board – Who you contact will depend on what type of professional you were injured by (dentist, doctor, surgeon, etc.). This may lead to the professional being issued a warning or discipline to encourage action.
- Stay on top of any relevant time limits – There is a statute of limitations for medical malpractice claims. Know how long you have to file after your injury!
- Retain a skilled medical malpractice lawyer in Franklin – You don’t want to work with just an average attorney on this type of case—you need a lawyer who is skilled in handling medical malpractice claims.
The Park Law Firm offers individualized and friendly service, all while delivering the justice our clients are entitled to. Our drive and determination in helping clients remain unmatched in the area. We know how to carefully navigate these complex medical cases, ensuring the proper research, information, and experts are consulted to develop the best possible claim.
Reach Out to Our Franklin Injury Firm for Insight!
If you suspect that you or a loved one were injured through medical negligence, it is important that you consult with a Franklin medical malpractice attorney as soon as possible. These types of cases require a lot of time and expense to investigate and prepare. If you consult an attorney after too much time has passed from the date of injury, you risk missing a deadline and being barred from bringing any claims for your injuries.
Request a free consultation today by calling (931) 450-4904.